The Tribunal & Court Room Skills course is perfect for those who are looking for a foundation level of understanding of a court room.
Your first time at court can be a nerve-wracking experience even for the most experienced of police officers. This course will help give everyone a practical understanding of the court and legal system in the UK and how to prepare for and give evidence at court.
By conclusion of the training, Learners will be able to;
- Have a working practical understanding of the Court and Legal system
- Describe the roles of the prosecution, defence & a professional witness
- Explain how to prepare for court
- Describe and understand how to give professional evidence in court
- Understand the trial process
- 1 Day
Learners from police, law enforcement, government agencies and charity sector.