Red Snapper Learning will be hosting two events on Thursday 16th April 2015, a daytime Cyber Crime Forum followed by a Cyber Crime RANT debate in central London.
Jon Boutcher, the Deputy Chief Constable for Bedfordshire and the Deputy National Policing lead for Cyber crime will be attending both events, which will provide a closed forum for delegates from a law enforcement and commercial security background to come together and consider some important national issues.
Cyber Crime Forum
The day starts at 11am with a Cyber Crime Forum at The Grange Tower Bridge Hotel, 45 Prescott Street, London E1 8GP, for which there are places for 80 delegates. The topic areas for the forum will be;
- The emerging types and extent of the cyber threat to UK business?
- What additional skills, training and tools are required to combat the threat?
- What might a future collaborative law enforcement and commerce response look like?
- The opportunities that might exist for private sector training providers, such as Red Snapper Learning, to form part of any future national/local response to the threat.
- What funding is or might need to be available in the future to support any public/private sector collaboration
This event will be held at the nearby Griffin Room, The Counting House, EC3V 3PD between 5.30pm until 10pm (although the actual debate will be from 6.15pm to approximately 7.30pm). There will be 120 delegate places at this evening debate.
The RANT (Risk And Network Threat) Cyber Debate ( 5.30pm to 10pm) is an end user only, informal networking discussion and debate for police and senior professionals working within the Information Security and Risk Management market. The event is based around having one speaker guest speaker each month who starts the ‘rant’ about a hot industry topic and encourages a counter proposer and the audience to pitch in with their points of view, opinions and suggestions in an informal setting.
If you would like to register your interest for a delegate place (all invitations will be by personal invitation only) to either or both of these events, which are free of charge, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Please click on the images above to view in full.