Red Snapper Learning is pleased to announce the launch of a new specialist investigative qualification.
This new qualification is designed to support any individual who either currently or aspires to conduct effective and ethical civil or criminal investigations. The qualification will support those with any form of investigative or enforcement remit including but not limited to trading standards, environmental crime, antisocial behaviour, licensing, fraud and human resources.
The qualification enables learners to use appropriate ethical investigative practice, legislation, principles and doctrine in any formal or informal investigations relating to criminal courts, civil courts, official tribunals and formal inquiries. Please click here for full qualification details.
The BTEC Level 4 Professional Certificate in Criminal & Civil Law Investigative Doctrine & Practice contains the following modules:
• Ethical Investigative Practice for Criminal & Civil Law
• Planning for Successful Investigations
• Carrying Out Criminal & Civil Law Investigations
• Case Preparation and Evidence in Civil & Criminal Courts
This course can be delivered in house to your organisation, network or partnership. It is fully adaptable to meet the specific needs or remit of varied investigative or enforcement agencies or roles. Our course development is based on tactical, operational and procedural requirements, also taking into account all specific legislative and ethical requirements.
This qualification will also be available as part of a national open programme. The first available dates are shown below:
London- 11th, 12th & 18th 19th May
Birmingham- 18th, 19th & 26th & 27th May
York- 26th, 27th May & 1st, 2nd June
To celebrate the launch of this new qualification the we will be offering a reduced enrolment fee to students wishing to study this term.
For this term only the cost of enrolment will be reduced from £895 to £695 + vat per person.
The one off enrolment fee for this qualification includes:
• 4 x mandatory taught tutorial dates
• All required course materials
• Lifetime membership to our online Student Zone (which includes any relevant updates to legislation, National Occupational Standards and best practice, enabling the student to maintain their learning and continuing professional development).
• All certification and qualification costs.
If you have previously studied any of the CSP Academy qualifications, please contact us for an additional discount.
Please click here for more information
To enrol to this qualification please click here, to find out more please contact us on 02031193306 or email@example.com.