We all have biases and they impact our decisions and actions. Our unconscious bias course takes an open look at equality and diversity, inclusive management and leadership. It gives participants the opportunity to gently and safely explore these ideas without judgement but encourages reflection and self-awareness to create more inclusive and effective organisations.
Our Unconscious Bias course provides a comprehensive understanding of this concept.
Identify biases and be able to demonstrate effective strategies to address them.
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Identify the difference between bias, prejudice and stereotyping.
- Describe how unconscious bias works and why
- Understand why unconscious bias affects decision-making in activities such as inclusion, recruitment, people development, performance management, leadership and marketing.
- Challenge biases, consciously break habits and do things differently
- Define bias and explore where we get our biases from
- Why do our biases impact us and others?
- How to identify our biases and what we can do about it
- Practise behaviours to promote inclusive cultures for lasting change across organisations