These courses enable those staff using dedicated ICT systems the skills and knowledge they require to be able to fulfil their roles efficiently and effectively.
Our ICT packages are only available to organisations with existing access to the relevant database.
At the end of the course the student will be able to:
- Explore the data within the systems and the uses to which it can be put
- Describe the rules and relevant legislation governing data security
- Describe the rules and relevant legislation governing access
- Explain how to obtain information
- Describe and demonstrate the purpose and use of the system
- Describe the categories of information held within
- Demonstrate the ability to retrieve and interpret the categories of information held
- Demonstrate the ability to search
The course duration is dependent on the content and can vary according to training needs and requirements.
Working on behalf of our clients within the criminal investigation sector, RSL have proven experience and knowledge of the design, review and delivery of National Policing programmes.
|HOLMES 2||Office Manager|
|HOLMES 2||Disclosure Officer|
|I2||User – Intelligence Analysis|
- Police and law enforcement agencies.
- Clients are required to provide the necessary IT equipment and software. Students will require user names and passwords
- This course is not for individuals. We only deliver this course to organisations with 5 or more delegates