To provide participants with an opportunity to explore dignity and respect at work and develop tools to challenge bullying, harassment, and sexual misconduct.
During the course, participants will be able to:
- Discuss the importance of dignity and respect in the workplace
- Define and recognise bullying, harassment, and sexual misconduct using real-life examples
- Examine the law, your organisations policies, and how to apply them within your everyday practice at work
- Challenge inappropriate behaviour and will develop tools to challenge and feedback
- What do terms like dignity and respect mean?
- The business case for your organisation
- Discussing the impact of bullying, harassment, and sexual misconduct
- What does challenging and giving feedback look like, organisation examples?
- Action planning and next steps