There are many approaches to problem solving, depending on the nature of the problem and the people involved. Most of us encounter problems in our work, however sometimes we have to go beyond the existing procedures to create new ways of working, to resolve problems and issues.
This one day Problem Solving Training workshop is designed to ensure that you learn to create new ways and techniques of helping you to meet the challenges in achieving your goals, which is based on existing and proven problem solving models.
- Defining and distinguishing creativity & problem solving
- Taking a structured approach to solving problems and making decisions
- Identifying and applying tools to assist problem solving models
- Sourcing and generating options for solving the problem
- Evaluating our actions and learning about what works and applying best practice
- 1 day