Leading our staff through change and difficult times takes strong leadership. In order for organisations and agencies to improve performance, there needs to be an understanding of individual leadership styles and models and how they can be implemented to best effect.
RSL offers a range of leadership courses and can be bespoke to the needs of the individual client.
At the end of the course the student will be able to demonstrate:
- To examine and gain an understanding of individual needs
- To obtain and enhance an understanding of individual’s wellbeing
- To examine the importance of emotional intelligence and emotional maturity for leaders
- To consider a combination of needs and emotional intelligence and reflect on how they relate to the workplace.
- To examine and gain an understanding of decision-making models.
- To obtain an understanding of the decision-making process and the rational for making leadership decisions.
- To examine the importance of personal responsibility within a leadership context
- To examine the role of emotional attachment to decision making
- To examine Lewin’s and Kotter’s approach to change
- To explore how these theories can be incorporated within change projects
- To examine John Maxwell’s 5 Levels of Leadership