Restorative approaches have been proven to improve victim satisfaction and reduce re offending, but they must be implemented correctly.
The Ministry of Justice has been vocal in its support of Restorative approaches highlighting it as a positive step towards improving victim services.
However, in order for any kind of restorative approach to be truly effective it needs to be carried out by qualified individuals within a professional operating environment that supports and risk assess their use.
We can support you in these key areas. The CSP Academy (www.cspacademy.ac.uk) has a long, proven track record of supporting the implementation of restorative approaches through our programme of BTEC qualifications.
- The BTEC Level 4 Professional Award in Restorative Approaches enables strategic managers, leads or advocates to implement Restorative Approaches safely, effectively and as a tool to improve victim services and reducing re-offending.
- The BTEC Level 3 Advanced Award in Practitioner Training for Restorative Approaches enables practitioners to learn both the skills and knowledge required to effectively deliver Restorative Approaches.
- Graduates of the BTEC Level 3 Advanced Award in Practitioner Training for Restorative Approaches can also join the National Forum of Restorative Practitioners, a current and up to date resource which contains the details of accredited practitioners while providing practitioners with CPD, best practice advice, case supervision and more.
Recognition of Prior Learning – through our unique partnership with Restorative Solutions CIC, one of the leading training providers in the area of Restorative Approaches, we also offer a cost effective pathway to accreditation for learners who have undertaken training.
To find out how we can help you please call 0203 119 3306 or email email@example.com
“The course was excellent and I have learned immensely from a strategic point of view, consequently, I am inspired to be the Restorative Justice Advocate not just for my team but the whole authority” – Graduate of the BTEC Level 4 Professional Award in Restorative Justice Approaches
- To find out more about the BTEC Level 3 Advanced Award in Practitioner Training for Restorative Approaches click here
- To find out more about the BTEC Level 4 Professional Award in Restorative Approaches click here
- To find out more about the National Forum of Restorative Practitioners click here